Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pictures of First roll I developed!

This was a most incredible experience, the first roll ever that I have developed! These are some scans of some of those black and white pictures I took, its sooo cool!
The ceiling in the dinning room
The stairs to the watch tower above the graveyard

The gate towards the graveyard


The Forest around the castle and slow death pathway to town.

The side room building where the boys sleep, haha
outside the castle.

The door to the castle
Inside the woods surrounding the castle
The map of the world in the dinning room inside the castle.


I used this pic for my first assignment, its of the graveyard.

This was the second pic which I used for my first assignment! The first
enlargement and print that I have done!
I used a Cannon Ftb analog camera with a 50mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment