Friday, February 24, 2012

Prague!

This is the weekend Fina, Raquel and I went to Prague. 
Luke(one of our leaders), with the stuffed french toast! yummy
It was an awesome weekend, I love all the buildings and architecture of Prague. 

Fina and I.


We toured around the old part of the city, and checked out stuff! 

Raquel

One of the unique church buildings.
Luke, hiding in the castle wall.
I loved the castle, so rich with history and there was so much to see! I wish you could all go to Prague! It is an interesting city for sure.
The Castle

A parade we ran into while touring!

This guy was determined to paint our face black??


The view of the city from the castle steps!

Here are some black and white pictures I took of Prague, for fun and for my project!
This was a protest we ran into, while we were there! I have more pictures of this,  but
on the scanner it deleted a lot of mine and I had a time schedule for my project. I have all the negs though, yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment